domingo, 26 de fevereiro de 2012

THE TRUTH

It is always small, because it is supposed to be simple.
Simplicity is small, even when it’s dark.
So truth is small, and many times black.
But sometimes it is orange.
Simple like that.

The truth is small, but needs . s p a c e . a n d . f r e s h . a i r.
It is always close, or far, but lying there.
May be closer than you think.
Even more because to be honest,
Sometimes you just cannot see it.

Speaking of it, shouldn’t IT be a HE or a SHE?
I think we use IT because it depends:
Whose truth are we talking about?
And that question, my friend,
Changes many things when is answered.

Unlike what you may have thought,
Believed and stood for...
The truth isn’t only one.
Just like god [god?]:
Perhaps it just doesn’t exist.

My truth is definitely small and orange now,
And not from this world.
But I’m positive they’re both mine,
The world and the truth.

And thus, my little big friend,
I can tell you with no fear:
It is small, it is orange, and it is here.
Even though your eyes cannot see it.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário